Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60 - March 1, 2010



If there was one thing in my life that I kinda regret so far, it would have to be not keeping up with piano lessons. At the time, growing up - I was far more interested in going outside to play with my friends, or play sports, than practice my music. I never (nor do I still) aspire to be any sort of professional musician, but there's something about being able to play the piano that really makes me wish I had stuck it out a little longer. I bought this keyboard a few years back with the intent to pick it up again, but I haven't yet. I'll fool around on it here and there, but nothing serious. Perhaps this year I'll really give it a try - we'll see!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. You could sub for music and spend the day trying to teach yourself like I did :) I can play Happy Birthday and Old MacDonald!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - I don't know how I'd do with all the kids around :P

    ReplyDelete