Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 78 - March 19, 2010



One of my favorite things to do when I lived in Newport was to take a bike ride along Ocean Drive and just enjoy the scenery. There are mansions galore, and beautiful views of the ocean! I used to stop about halfway along on my ride - right about where this picture was taken - near Breton Point State Park. The road is right up against the coastline, and there are jagged rock outcroppings to climb on and sit on. Today, we went out there and there were a ton of waves! We were actually just out of reach of where the water was splashing, which was kind of fun! I would have gone closer, but I had my camera, and I didn't want it to get wet. Anyways, I loved sitting out here and just enjoying life. Things like this make me miss living in Newport! But now we're back home - and I love it here too :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment