Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 59 - February 28, 2010



And another month comes to a close. It's amazing how quickly time flies when you're having fun! Fifty-nine days, fifty-nine photos! Today, I was up in Ellington with Eric and Ellen hanging my photographs in the library for my month long exhibition at the Hall Memorial Library. I am very excited about this opportunity because it's my first solo show! It took us a little while to get the set up right, but I think it looks fantastic. Ellen lives right near the library - and in this cute little house! Right next to her walkway is this fence, and on the way back inside, I snapped a quick shot. I originally was going to post a sneak peek at the setup of the gallery, but I think this shot was far more interesting! Besides, I don't wanna give too much away. You'll just have to come on March 7th from 1-5pm! Shameless plug? But of course - it IS my blog afterall! :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm not sure how I got here, but I love your photography. I'm all about B&W..
    If you don't mind, I think I'll follow along.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete