Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83 - March 24, 2010



Ok, so let me preface this with telling you that I don't work for Starbucks, I just happen to spend a lot of time there! As usual, I bring my camera and just snap pictures along the way, and I really liked the way this one came out. Plus, I want to tell you a bit about the (RED) program. (RED) helps support those living with AIDS in Africa. There are many companies who have (RED) products, including Starbucks. A portion of the proceeds of the purchase of (RED) items go to the Global Fund to help those in need. You can also get a Starbucks (RED) giftcard, which when used, a portion of the purchase made with that giftcard also goes towards the (RED) initiative. Kinda makes me feel better about spending so much time there I guess!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment