Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69 - March 10, 2010



Today was my first Zumba class - if you've never been to one, go find one and try it out! Loads of fun! Afterwards, Heather and I went to our favorite coffee place in Newington, Starbucks, and ordered some refreshing passion tea. I ordered a big one because I was thirsty. I had it in mind to post a different picture today - but as we were sitting at the table outside enjoying the weather, the sun setting in the distance cast a neat light through the liquid. I know I've done a few Starbucks photos before, but hey - I spent a few days a week there! Anyways, I enjoyed the drink, and thought that you might enjoy seeing the color and light through the tea like I did this afternoon :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. tea looks delicious & i keep hearing about zumba & definitely thought about trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me thirsty...
    I find the photo really pleasing to the eye also!

    ReplyDelete