Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63 - March 4, 2010



I am so excited! Tomorrow, I will be heading down to New York City with Eric, Amy, Ryan, Ang and Dee to see my favorite band in the whole world - Muse! I love music - but usually I like specific songs, and not artists in general. I find many artists have one or two good songs, and the rest don't appeal that much to me. It's rare for me to find a band that has a lot of songs that I like. Well Muse is one of the very few - and tomorrow I get to see them live. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about their live shows, so I have been waiting a long time to get to go to one! I know they are not as big here are they are in Europe - but that's ok! I'm glad they are at least coming to the States so I can experience it! Tomorrow night may be hard to post a picture - but I'll do what I can to get it up somewhat timely!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! & i wouldnt expect you to... we will wait for your return to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete