Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 74 - March 15, 2010



Rain rain, go away! Come again some other day! Like never! It's been raining here for 3 or 4 days straight now, and I'm ready for the rain to just be done. Granted, we haven't received the brunt of the rain, like some other folks, but it's still getting a bit annoying. I don't mind rain, just not this much. I am definitely ready to see the sun again! The rest of this week is supposed to be nice, which is good. The really crummy thing about rain is that our driveway has a divot where the rain water collects right near where the passenger side door of the car is when we park it in the driveway. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten out and "sploosh!" Nothing like wet squishy shoes to make your day...

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. oh wow... i love rain but not when it comes several days in a row! i have been lucky enough to see the sun for a few days now!!

    ReplyDelete