Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 66 - March 7, 2010



Today was my first solo gallery showing I've ever had! It was rather exciting to be able to show my work in a venue, but even more exciting to be the only artist there! Granted, the Hall Memorial Library is not a real gallery, but it's still a very busy place where lots of people go - giving my art a decent amount of exposure! My photographs will be up throughout the month of March just to the right of the main entrance. I sure hope that those of you who attended had a great time! It was great to see so many friends and family attend!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That is really awesome & your photos are amazing so i am sure that everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a very exciting moment - even if it's just a library :)

    ReplyDelete