Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 82 - March 23, 2010



Daisy has a few favorite activities, and one of them is playing tug with her rope bone. Actually, the we bought the rope bone for Staley, but she really never had an interest in playing tug. Daisy, on the other hand, has a blast playing tug! She also loves her squeaky tennis balls! Most of all though, she loves being lazy, and curling up on the bed once Eric and I get up in the morning. Anyways, with the weather being icky - I like to use days like that to find uninteresting things in the house and photograph them in a (hopefully) interesting way! I love the textures and lines of the rope bone! Hopefully the rain goes away soon!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. I love the mix of your photos and stories...
    a glimpse into your life!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! I've never considered myself a writer by any means - it's good practice though to have to both photograph something and write about something every day! It can be frustrating sometimes, but sometimes I love it :)

    ReplyDelete