Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 89 - March 30, 2010



So like almost every other person with a New Year's resolution, mine was to be much more healthy in 2010. In years past, I've been less than stellar about keeping my resolution, but this year has been very different. So much so that I've even taken to drinking these bland tasting low sodium V8 juices. I'm not a fan of V8 at all, so I figured if I'm gonna drink the stuff, I might as well drink the stuff not loaded with salt. Eric thinks the low sodium kind is gross, but loves the regular V8 (with all the salt). Either way, it's two servings of vegetables right off the bat. Not too shabby for something that takes less than 2 minutes to drink! I think I gotta head out to Sam's Club tomorrow to get more...

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. I drink that crap by the case! Have you tried their fruit juice blends? pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like their fruit juice blends! I will have to see if Sam's Club sells them in single serve cans/bottles. The big jugs take up too much room in my fridge :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know I'll come Sam's too! I need a few things! :)

    ReplyDelete