Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65 - March 6, 2010



It's always sad the day after an event that you had been looking forward to for quite a while. This morning was one of those days. I'm not much of a concert goer, but I had been looking forward to this one for quite a long time. I had a wonderful time last night, but today, we left New York to head back to Connecticut to what is turning out to be a very busy day! It was really a great experience to go see a fantastic live band with friends and family - and maybe soon, Muse will be back and I can feel all giddy and excited about going to see them again! But for now, I have the memories of last night - and some pretty silly video in which you can totally hear my (awful) singing! I think I may just be keeping those to myself!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment