Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88 - March 29, 2010



So here in CT we are back to the rainy weather. There are parts of the state that have been hit hard. I think I did a double take this morning when the weather guy said that some parts were going to get around 3-6 inches of rain! Whoa Nellie! Anyways, tonight, my mom, sisters, and I went down to the outlets in Westbrook to do a little shopping together. Thankfully, most of the outlets had covered walkways, but every so often we had to walk through the little courtyard areas to get to the other side. At least it wasn't pouring rain while we were there - just a light drizzle. Hopefully this rain stops tomorrow! It can sure get depressing having every day be so gray!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo! Where I live, I'm thinking no more rain for at least 6 months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat! I don't mind rain - but it's been non-stop and quite frequent over the past month to the point where it's not getting really annoying! But what can you do, right? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete