Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87 - March 28, 2010



So a while back, as part of my birthday present, I also got a copy of the new Aperture 3 - which is a great photo editing and organizing software made by Apple. Since I don't do too much post processing to the pictures I do take (I like to hope that I can take a picture and compose and shoot it right the first time!) actually taking the time to really tweak a picture is an interesting and fun experience. I've done a few for this blog in the past, and it's a great way to work different ideas that can take a picture to a different level! Using a few presets, as well as some of my own manual adjustments, I was able to come up with this picture. It's just a fake plant in our living room (I can't keep real plants alive to save my life) that I've given a little extra "attention" to here! Thoughts are always welcome - here, and of course anywhere else on my blog!!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment