Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73 - March 14, 2010



For a day in which we decided to just chill and relax and watch a movie or two, it sure started off on a very hectic note! This morning I woke up and headed to Eric's church for bell choir rehearsal. When I got home, I changed for our run, went to the store to buy food for our brunch today. When I got back we went for our run, and then I made breakfast. We had cheese grits, scrambled eggs, potato pancakes, beer bread, toast, and turkey sausage. It was yummy! We watched two movies - New Moon (blah) and The Hurt Locker (intense!) Definitely was a lazy day after all the craziness this morning! Since I didn't snag a picture of all the yummy food this morning - here's the beer Heather used to make the beer bread! It was awesome :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best kind of day! So was the hurt locker good?? i haven't really heard to much about it but kind of wanted to see it!! & i do love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i was a bit inspired by your root beer! Hurt locker was intense - but good! you definitely can't mind the violence too much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does have a bit of the same feel as the A&W.
    In this one, I really like the color of the bottle reflecting onto the table...

    ReplyDelete