Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 85 - March 26, 2010



I don't know if I've ever mentioned this on here, but I really love Ikea! We've gotten quite a bunch of stuff from them, and we've been happy with every purchase. The furniture is solid, the accessories are fun and unique, and it's very reasonably priced! One of the cool things we got were these nifty window shades for the study. They are a bunch of thin sticks tied together to make a shade. And this particular shade is right near that nifty orange light I posted a picture of a few days back. While I was getting my stuff ready for a charity event tomorrow night, I noticed the cool orange reflection off of the shade made a really neat design. So with my trusty camera in hand, the final result is what you see (plus a little bit of enhancement to make that orange REALLY pop!)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. It is quite lovely! & i rather enjoy making a trip out to Ikea... although i have to be careful because i could quite literally walk out with the entire store! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally know what you mean! I want to decorate my entire house with stuff from ikea! I love their poang chairs - we have two! super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete