Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 61 - March 2, 2010



Within the last few months or so, I've been going to Starbucks a lot more with Heather. It's a nice chance to catch up, chat about things, and relax. I never was much of a coffee drinker, but it's just the ability to have somewhere to go every couple of days and relax with a good friend. Today we chatted about our goals for getting in shape, her crazy hectic work schedule, and me getting some business stuff done to get my business on track and moving forward. It's nice to be able to do that over a cup of coffee (or a Cafe Misto in my case!) I still have to contact the manager at that store about showing a few of my pieces! And on a side note - today I found out that one of my images was named in the top ten Honorable Mention for the Midwest Exchange Photo Black and White contest - I think there were something like 300+ entries nationwide on facebook. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy about what I do!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment