Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 91 - April 1, 2010



Today was an absolutely beautiful day! After all the rain we've gotten, and the flooding, it's nice to see the sun out again. One of my favorite places (as of recently at least) to hang out is here on the corner of Cedar and Main. Especially on nice days like today! Our day started here, with some iced tea, before heading out to one of my favorite restaurants of all time - City Fish Market! If you have never had their fish and chips, you are missing out! Super fresh, tasty, light, and delicious! Plus, they have crinkle cut fries that are steak fry size! YUM! After lunch, we went to the outlets where I bought a few more things than I should have. Yummy dinner and a little bit of Dairy Queen ice cream closed out the day. Nothing too exciting, but a great day nonetheless!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. I'm not an outlet person, but I'll go if it involves fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Pat, if you're ever in connecticut, definitely visit City Fish Market in Wethersfield - everything is just so fresh and delicious, and it's not heavily battered! yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love street signs!! & i totally love outlets! Sounds like a FUNtastic day!

    ReplyDelete