Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101 - April 11, 2010



The first half today was quite busy! I got up this morning, rang bells at Eric's church, then home for a run with our group. After a quick shower, I was off to a photo shoot for a couple of hours, and then home at around 3:30. I could post one of the many, many pictures from the shoot, but I don't know that I would feel comfortable posting other people, so instead, here are one of the photos I took that didn't have anyone in it. Of course, part of the shoot was in a park, and of course, I found myself a flower to take a picture of. Tulips (at least as far as I know) don't last very long, so it was nice to get a shot of one in bloom. The red was just so vibrant! I really wish there were a way to make floral photography a career! Anyone with tips, leave me a note! :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments: