Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 105 - April 15, 2010



So today was my first ever maternity shoot! Having looked through some of the images, I think I did alright! Of course, I had to include the obligatory "hands make a heart over the baby" shot - seems like every maternity photographer includes this one! The weather today was perfect for our shoot at Elizabeth Park. A light breeze, some sunshine and a few clouds, and beautiful blooming trees! There was this one moment when I was taking a few shots when these two mallards, one male and one female came waddling by. They stopped right next to us and proceeded to quack a bit, almost like they were giving advice! I think they said "You are lucky that you don't have 8 babies all at one time!" Anyways, heading down to PA for the weekend, so I'll do my best to post timely!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a WONDERFUL job as well! It is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete