Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 99 - April 9, 2010



Today I decided to bring my camera into Price Chopper. It's still a new thing for me to get used to bringing my camera everywhere I go. We walk into the store and Amy laughs and wants to know what the heck I could possibly want my camera in the grocery store for! Well, here ya go! Since tonight was going to be about sharing recipes and cooking with friends, as well as doing a little dancing and having a good time all around, I figured a food shot was in order! Not that any of us used apples in our recipes, but they looked all fun and shiny sitting in their boxes in the produce section. At the way end are my favorites - honey crisp apples! If you've never had one, go get one now! They are amazing!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment: