Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111 - April 21, 2010



Today I had the privilege of photographing my friend Amanda's two cute daughters, Molly and Kennedy. I've had the chance to take pictures of them before, and they are always a blast to hang around! Kennedy, the younger one, loves to make these really cute faces, often wrinkling up her nose or giving me a cynical stare. Molly just has a blast with the whole process. She loves when I ask her to make silly faces, and then show her on the LCD screen of my camera. Today we had great weather, and a great time! After pictures, we went to grab some lunch, and then played a Carnival game on Wii. This was one of my favorite pictures of the two girls from today's shoot! Tomorrow we'll be driving down to Atlanta, so I'll do my best to get a photo up!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment