Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107 - April 17, 2010



Today was Eric's Bucknell Opera Company 20 year reunion down here in central Pennsylvania. The director got together performers from the group over the last 20 years and they performed this evening, and it brought back some fun memories. I used to spend quite a bit of time down here - even though Lewisburg is 6 and a half hours from Newport, RI - where I went to college! Good thing I didn't mind the drive! The one thing I love about this area is how open and natural it is. On our way to the park this morning for our run, we drove by these beautiful farm fields. The colors and the clouds and the grass just made me so happy! Tomorrow we head back home, but we'll be back down here again to visit!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors for this one!!That would make me happy as well! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete