Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118 - April 28, 2010



The grocery store can be a pretty awesome place to snap a few pictures. I've brought my camera before and snapped a few pictures, so I figured I'd do it again. The shapes and colors of the produce can be very interesting when looked at a bit more closely than we all seem to look at things on a daily basis. I always thought it was neat how fruits and vegetables were stacked so precariously - and I'd always fear that I would be the person that would pick out the wrong piece and knock down the whole pile! I have yet to do that, thankfully! I sure hope I haven't jinxed myself...

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I have so many photos on my computer that I've taken at many diffferent stores...oh yeah, I once accidently knocked down a pile of apples!

    ReplyDelete