Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 120 - April 30, 2010



Clouds are so intriguing to me - and I love when the clouds make cool patterns like this. It's like cloud corduroy! We were at Ang's tennis match today and the weather was beautiful. It was warm, but not too warm, a slight breeze, and these awesome corduroy clouds. Her match wasn't until much later in the afternoon, when the sky was a bit overcast and the sun had set a bit more, but it was still nice to be outside enjoying the weather. It must be what my parents felt like coming to my soccer games all those years ago in the crisp fall weather or the mild spring weather. As much as I love winter and all the winter activities, it's nice to have warm weather and long days :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. corduroy clouds...such a nice description!
    I love the narratives that you associate with your photos (that are also great).
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were better at math and science, I think it would have been fun to be an astronomer or a meteorologist...though based on the meteorologists in my area, they certainly don't have to ever be right to keep their job :P

    ReplyDelete