Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 103 - April 13, 2010



I love clouds. I really wish that clouds were something you could take a plane to, and get dropped off on a big giant fluffy playground! They would be so much fun! On days like today, when there are some awesome cloud formations, I just start to think about bigger things - like if those who have gone before us really get to hang out up there, and are they watching down on us. I always think of the Lion King - and the scene with Mufasa and Simba talking about the great kings of the past. Clouds make me ponder life's questions. And whatever the truth may be, I always know that my family and those people who care about me who are no longer here, are up there keeping an eye on me. It makes me feel good to feel that.

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! I LOVE THEM!!! Check out my current post because i totally just posted about clouds! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that! Nice picture! Clouds are just so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree. A nice blue sky always looks better with clouds in it.

    ReplyDelete