Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 97 - April 7, 2010



I warned you all yesterday that this was gonna get very horticultural very quickly! Granted, I did say flowers, but I like photographing plants too - especially up close where you can see the detail and the beauty on something as ordinary as a leaf. This plant is actually right outside my house. I have no idea what it is, but eventually it blooms these beautiful white flowers, like the one in my blog header. Any botanists out there, feel free to educate me on the plants and flowers I photograph! I sure would love to know what I'm looking at!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

3 comments:

  1. i dont honestly care! I LOVE nature!! This is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I don't know a weed from a rosebush sometimes! And to think I went and bought a basil plant today - I really hope I keep the thing alive! :P

    ReplyDelete