Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33 - February 2, 2010



So if you look outside our condo at Jiminy Peak at night, this is what you see. I call it the Lightning Tree. It looks like a lightning bolt coming up from the ground. There are other birch trees around, but this is the only one we can see looking directly out the window. I think it's a pretty cool tree - and I love how it stands in contrast to all the other trees around it. I guess it's kinda like me - a little different than those around me! Anyways, tomorrow we head out to ride at Stratton which I have never been to! I am super excited, even though we're getting up super early in the morning.

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

4 comments:

  1. That would be pretty sweet! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Ansel Adama Athina! Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops.... should read Adams, not Adama.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ansel adams - i always try to make my black and whites high contrast like his are - he's the best :D

    ReplyDelete