Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 46 - February 15, 2010



I'm normally not one for experimental photography, and I know in the past I've posted something a little outside my comfort zone. Here's another one! It's sometimes fun to take a picture of a normal, everyday object and push the limits. I didn't take this into photoshop to tweak, it was all done in my photo editing software that only allows for tint and saturation changes, and some other minor tweaks and such. It's fun to pull the colors all out of whack and get something that is a total departure from the original image. Anyways, two points to anyone who can guess what this is a picture of! Something fun and interactive for all y'all :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

8 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a ball point pen? Very cool coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope! i can definitely see that though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got two guesses:
    Either looking down into a vase or a door knob.
    ~kb-n

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really digging the door knob idea... and i agree very neat coloring... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a vase but close. not a door knob, but that's a cool guess too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a regular glass, then??

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is just a regular drinking glass! ours have these cool little air bubbles at the bottom and that's what that center part is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bubble is what threw me off. I was even sitting there at my desk looking really close at the tip of a ballpoint pen comparing dimensions (even after you said it wasn't a pen) saying out loud, IT HAS TO BE A GODDAMN PEN!!!

    ... I have issues.

    ReplyDelete