Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 53 - February 22, 2010



Today was a pretty productive day on my part. Got some prints ordered for a show I'm doing at the Hall Memorial Library in Ellington, got some running in, took Daisy to buy a few goodies for her "birthday". I put quotes around birthday because we don't know Daisy's real birthday - but February 22, 2009 was the day we brought her home and so we use that to celebrate her birthday! We were going to run some errands, Eric and I, but plans got shuffled a bit, so we stopped at Price Chopper on the way home to get some Klondike 100 calorie bars. While Eric was inside, I thought it would be cool to see if I could snap a picture of the needle on the tachometer when I revved the engine! Don't worry, the car was in neutral and I wasn't going anywhere! Anyways, it's a little fuzzy because of the motion of the car when the engine revs, but it still looked pretty cool as a shot, so there you go! By the way - 100 calorie Klondike bars? YUM!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. The klondike bars are pretty amazing! and i love the shot as well!

    ReplyDelete