Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43 - February 12, 2010



I love winter, but one of the worst things about it is that it gets dark so early. Thankfully though, the days are getting just a little bit longer every day. When the sun sets, it sets behind this huge row of trees that divides our back yard with the houses on the street behind us, and it was trickling through today and it just looked so pretty. I loved the cool patterns and shapes that the trees made in contrast with the light shining through. I always love taking in the simple things, like the sunlight through the branches of the trees. It really makes me appreciate the beauty of nature and mother earth! The simple things are always the best things.

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I wish that we had days like this... and the simplest things are most certainly the best!

    ReplyDelete