Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 55 - February 24, 2010



So in preparation for my show at the Hall Memorial Library in Ellington, I ordered some new prints to display, and the first batch came in today! I was super excited because I printed a few more on this really awesome metallic paper. I actually printed a black and white photo I have of the Eiffel Tower on the metallic paper as well - and they all look almost 3D in person! It's hard to see here, but I loved all the colors when I had opened up the package, so I took a picture. It's kinda weird taking a picture of a picture (or multiple pictures, as in this case) but it made a pretty interesting design! I'm excited to put this exhibit up and see what people think! :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! this is absolutely amazing & i would probably have done the same thing & that sounds really neat!!

    ReplyDelete