Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 57 - February 26, 2010



I love how on a snowy winter night, there is just this glow about the evening because of the reflection of streetlights and other ambient lighting off of the white snow. Tonight, after I got home from dinner with some wonderful women, I noticed the lighting and the snow - and it was like glitter! It was a lot lighter and fluffier and it looked so pretty just twinkling so I grabbed my camera and tried to snag a shot to give you an idea. If you look closely, you can even see some individual snowflakes! I think snowflakes are so beautiful and interesting! You almost forget that those white blobs falling from the sky are little tiny crystals of water - each with their own individual and unique shape! Really amazing :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Shots like this make me wish that i had snow to take pictures of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) You're in Texas, right? I think you guys have gotten more snow than we have in Connecticut this year! Heh! It's been a bit less snowy than I would like, that's for sure :\

    ReplyDelete