Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 49 - February 18, 2010



So today is my 30th birthday - it started off with a very awesome present from my hubby - a brand new iMac computer! It was a very exciting present! I took a walk with Heather and Daisy, got some Starbucks, had a gallery showing (I even sold a print! I may have sold more before the night was through) and then went to Red Robin (yummm!) for dinner, and after we went and played Whirlyball - which is so friggin fun! Google it, and if there is a place near you, go! After whirlyball, we decided to head to TGIFridays for some drinks - and outside was this giant pile of snow. Eric, G-Rome and Matt thought it would be cool to race to the top. I think Eric won, but I had all three guys pose since it was such a silly picture. Matt never quite made it, but it's all good :) All in all, it was a great and fun birthday - thank you everyone who participated in some way, big or small!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment