Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48 - February 17, 2010



So today I realized that I've posted pictures of Daisy, Cassie, Mac and Cheese, Eric, Ang, and other folks, but I have yet to post (or even photograph) little Pickles! I feel like a bad mommy! Anyways, Pickles was a rescue bunny that we weren't planning on, but once we met him, we couldn't turn him away. A former co-worker's son in law was cleaning out an apartment for new tenants about 4 days after they moved out, and they had left a little bunny behind - no food or water. My co-worker had asked me (since she knew we had bunnies) if I knew of anyone looking for a bunny. I didn't, but I told her we'd take him for the time being. Well we brought him home and he's been here ever since. Quite the character, Pickles is always good for a laugh or a fist bump. Glad he's with us for sure!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment