Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40 - February 9, 2010



Who doesn't love a good grilled cheese? A crispy buttery cheesy gooey sandwich that just always seems to hit the spot! I personally like my grilled cheese on the slightly more well done side, and without any add ons - like tomato or ham or bacon. I guess you could call me a grilled cheese purist! Tonight's dinner consisted of this delicious cheesy sandwich, a serving of steamed green beans and homemade tomato soup with a little bit of pasta. Something about that sandwich and soup combo that's just so satisfying :) I would love to hear about how you like your grilled cheese sandwiches! Bacon or tomato or pickles? Whatever floats your boat! Leave a comment down below!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. I like my grilled cheese on the not so done side, with a bowl of campbell's tomato soup made with milk and not water. I also like a pack of crackers to soak in my soup when my sandwich is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's much better with bacon & mushrooms or ham & peppers. You should try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete