Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 56 - February 25, 2010



Today, my sneakers and I went out for a jog in the cold, winter rain. Not really the most ideal conditions for taking a run, but it's something I need to get back into, so off we went. I wish they were far more waterproof than they are, because my toes definitely got a little chilly from the rain water, but other than that - it was a good run. I've never been a fan of running - even when I played soccer, it was my least favorite thing to do. At least while you're playing soccer though, you have a purpose for your running, and not just running aimlessly. But alas, it's time to get back into shape, and so the running sneakers have been dusted off.

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean! I have never been much of a fan of running either but definitely trying to get back into shape as well! I tend to do it for awhile and then slack off for a while but i am going to try *crosses fingers* and get it right this time and just continue to do it... lol. :)

    ReplyDelete