Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32 - February 1, 2010



Hooray! I've made it through a whole month and I'm still going strong! Happy February :) Anyways, today we had amazing conditions (again) at Jiminy Peak - a bit windy, but awesome nonetheless. Eric and Justin decided they wanted to go to the small terrain park and try a few jumps, so here is Eric's favorite shot of him going over the jump. Taking jumps is definitely something I don't do - I'm more of a cruiser than a speedster or trickster. I just enjoy being out on the slopes, and that is enough thrill for me. We got the jumps out of the way early on though, so legs were still fresh. We hit up some great runs and enjoyed our last day before our break day. Wednesday we go to Stratton, Thursday to Mt. Snow, and we finish out the week back here at Jiminy Peak - what a great mountain this is!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo! i wish that we had a bigger difference in weather so i could attempt shots like this! & congrats on day 32!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i know its gonna get harder as time goes by, but i hope i can keep this blog up and keep it interesting! thank you for following along on my little adventure :)

    ReplyDelete