Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44 - February 13, 2010



I love to cook - and I love to experiment, even though I am a super picky eater. I don't always eat what I create, but that's what Eric is for! Recently we've been all about enchiladas. They are super easy to make and very tasty too. Tortilla with refried beans, seasoned beef, cheese and sauce, baked until bubbly and golden brown. Today, I thought it might be kind of fun to put an italian twist on the enchilada - this is a pizzilada! Instead of the beans and beef, we've got pizza toppings (mine had onions, Eric had sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and onions) with some sauce and cheese, wrapped in a tortilla and baked with some ooey gooey goodness. Yummy? You bet! Definitely something I'll be making again!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. That sounds & looks utterly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fantastic! we normally make them mexican style, but sometimes it's fun to experiment a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete