Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 - January 6, 2010



What a beautiful winter day! The clouds are just wisps in a bright blue sky, the sun is sparkling off of the snow - this is why winter is my favorite season! This and the fact that I can go snowboarding :) I haven't been yet this year, but next weekend we're going to Ascutney, and in a couple of weeks we're going up to the Berkshires for a snowboard trip as well! It's not as exotic as last year's Tahoe trip, but hey, we can't do Tahoe every year! I loved this picture because the sun looks like how I would draw it as a kid - with the big long lines indicating the rays of sunlight! I would love to have a big ol' Nor'easter come through here though so we can get some fresh powder and hit up the slopes!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment