Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20 - January 20, 2010



I was on my way to pick up Eric and Justin from work to head to Manchester to see Avatar (which, by the way, was an amazing movie!) when I decided to just open the shutter on my camera for a bit on the Turnpike to see what would happen. At night, if you've never been on the Berlin Turnpike, it's just a hodgepodge of different lights and places, and the colors can be pretty amazing! I like this one because it looks more like a modern art painting than a photograph. I'm not big into experimental photography, but perhaps I'll give it a whirl every now and then to bring some more unique photographs to the blog :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I happen to be a fan of these kinds of pictures. Especially since there are several different colors in this one! :)

    ReplyDelete