Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - January 2, 2010



Two of the most important things in my life are in this picture. I know - we're getting sappy and it's only day two, but Eric and I will have been together 10 years this year so I think that's a bit of a milestone! Daisy Doo is a rather new addition, but she will have been with us for a full year this February, and she is such a wonderful doggie. Sometimes (myself included) we take people in our lives for granted, and we just assume that they will always be with us. Don't take people for granted - let them know that they are important to you and thank them for all they do. So Eric and Daisy, when you see this, THANK YOU! (Eric, be sure to read it TO Daisy...she can't read it herself obviously) You guys make my everyday life interesting and great, no matter what :)

Until tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments: