Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15 - January 15, 2010



Ahh snowboarding! How I missed thee! Tomorrow we head up to Ascutney for our first trip of the season, and our first snowboarding of the season as well! It should be fun - we're staying right at the mountain in a 3 bedroom condo. I just pulled out the snowboard from storage and I have to get all my gear together tonight before we head out tomorrow. I wish I had learned to snowboard earlier in life, instead of at 22, though I guess better late than never! There is something so exhilarating about getting to the top of the mountain on a crisp clear winter's day and having fresh powder awaiting you. I guess everyone has their own thing, and snowboarding is definitely mine!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. well that got edited kinda funny, with the "Ahh" hanging up there all by itself! Oh well :P

    ReplyDelete