Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21 - January 21, 2010



So over the last few months, Eric has been on a coffee kick. But not just ANY coffee kick - he loves freshly ground high quality coffee that is prepared french pressed! Whoa! Now many people out their love their coffee, and I personally am a huge fan of iced coffee, but if you've never had good french press coffee - you don't know what you're missing! Delicious nutty coffee goodness that is strong but flavorful. I love having it every once in a while, even though Eric chides me for using cream and splenda in it. I guess I'm not as hardcore as he is! Anyways, next time you go to Starbucks, get some french press and see what you think! Oh, and by the way - for all you folks reading out there...don't be shy! Leave a comment every so often! I love hearing from you :)

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. IF Eric likes cinnamon, and isn't too much of purist, try sprinkling some fresh ground cinnamon on the grounds. I'm not sure how that would work with a French press, but it works well with my machine ;D

    Really good cocoa makes an awesome addition as well. And apologies to Eric and all the other purists out there, but it's all about the cream and sugar for me.

    I'm really enjoying your blog Athina. Has me thinking about giving mine some love.

    ReplyDelete