Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - January 19, 2010



I love to cook! My friends know that I host tailgating on football Sundays not only because I love watching football, but because I love cooking food for everyone. Sure, that means preparing every weekend for it, trying new recipes and frequently making things that I don't even eat (the crummy side of being a picky eater), but it's so enjoyable for me! Eric probably doesn't mind either too much, as he gets to benefit from my enjoyment of cooking quite frequently! Anyways, of all my kitchen equipment, these two gadgets are by far my favorite. My salt and pepper grinders are not only handy in the kitchen, I think they make a great subject for a still life photo! Talk about a multipurpose kitchen gadget ;) Alton Brown would be proud...

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment