Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11 - January 11, 2010



So I get back from the gym, grab my camera, snap a few shots of things that I think would be a good "Photo of the Day" for today's post. It takes me maybe, about 10 minutes or so. I come inside, and before I sit down, I grab a string cheese from the fridge as a mid afternoon snack before uploading to see what I've got. Well no sooner than I open the fridge, does Daisy amble out from our bedroom to see what's going on. She knows that there is food involved for sure...she always seems to appear when the refrigerator door is opened! Anyways, I sit down to eat my cheese, and this is the face I have to look at. How can I NOT cave and give her some? Darn she's just too cute! Anyways, the last three posts were about Daisy, I know...but we spend a lot of time together, and she's just the cutest thing ever!

Until Tomorrow (when I think I might hit up Mount Southington, so you'll definitely get a non-Daisy picture),

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment