Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 - January 3, 2010



So my original idea for today's picture was to get a group shot of my tailgating buddies, but then Cassie and Daisy decided to be cute, and after shooting a few pictures of them, I decided that the two of them in this shot was my favorite. Cassie and Daisy are "sisters" and best friends. They love hanging out together, and whenever Cassie and Daisy are apart (which is often, since Cassie is my in-laws' dog) They both get a little mopey and sad. We like to get them together as often as possible, because quite frequently, hilarity ensues! Cassie is a tease, and loves to find a toy to taunt daisy with, and then Daisy will chase and chase until she gets the toy. Cassie will then find another toy and it all starts all over again! Growing up, I never had a dog, but now I can't imagine my life without one! And to plug a good cause, since we have two cute pups in today's daily picture, please check out www.petfinder.com - give a great dog a great home!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment