Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29 - January 29, 2010



Well we're up in the Berkshires at Jiminy Peak, and we were greeted by the brightest moon of the year so far! It's viewable everywhere obviously, but it's just so beautiful and big tonight! I used my zoom lens to take this shot - and it's not quite the sharpest, because I didn't lug my tripod up, but I used the railing on our condo to steady it enough to make it as sharp as possible. It's the first time I've been able to really get an image of the moon like this, so it's super exciting! Tomorrow, we hit the slopes and enjoy all the Berkshires have to offer!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

2 comments:

  1. Oh i can't wait until i can get a zoom lense! that is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i was so excited to finally get a shot like this :) it's definitely a first for me!!

    ReplyDelete