Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28 - January 28, 2010



I am so glad that it's snowing today! This whole rainy day warm winter thing just doesn't sit right with me. I know a lot of people mumble and grumble about snow, but we live in New England, and I expect to have my snowy winters and unbearably muggy summers! Watching snow fall outside has to be one of the most relaxing and peaceful things a person could ever experience. Put on some snuggly pajamas and toasty slippers and enjoy your hot cocoa, because it's snowing outside! It would be better if it was on a weekend, but alas, I can't be too picky! Heading to Jiminy Peak for the week, so I'll be updating from there so long as the internet agrees with me!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

1 comment:

  1. I really like your pictures and how you captured the lighting and mood of the scene.

    ReplyDelete