Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18 - January 18, 2010



Today was our last day in VT - and after about 6 inches of fresh powder, we had a great snowboarding day. I didn't have my snowboarding backpack, so no D90 on the slopes. When we left after lunch, we HAD to stop at the Vermont Country Store, even if it wasn't quite on the way home. It was a couple of miles off the highway, but that place is so amazing! They always have free samples, and today I tried some Maple Smoked Cheddar (which we bought), some Maple Smoked Bacon (holy hell that was tasty! Bought some of that too!) and some Pepperoni - very good, but we didn't buy that. If you've never been, if you're ever in Vermont, definitely do go stop by! They also have this cute little bridge - the Kissing Bridge. We didn't stop, since we needed to get back, but I snapped a shot anyways. I love VT!!

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment