Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149 - May 29, 2010



Today my family invited us, Eric's parents, Bonnie and Pam and the doggies up to the beach house for the day. The weather was wonderful, and we went out for a kayak and let the dogs splash around in the water. Later on, we went down to Watch Hill, which really is a beautiful little town. This is from out on the peninsula where there is a light house, looking back towards Watch Hill. Definitely a wealthy little town! It was nice to just get out and enjoy the day! Eric and the dogs were running around on the grass, My Dad and Eric's Dad were debating something (like they always like to do) and my Mom and I were enjoying the view. If you've never been to Watch Hill, or Rhode Island in general, you should definitely visit! Though I do have to warn you, the drivers are terrible! :P

Until Tomorrow,

Athina

No comments:

Post a Comment